Kandy Grammar School
"Dedicate To Academic Excellence"
Rules & Regulations
1. Must attend school regularly.
2. Must Respect and obey teachers.
3. Must respect persons and property.
4. Must not damage or destroy school property.
5. Must not bully their peers and school mates.
6. Must not leave school early without permission and must not skip classes.
7. Must not litter the school and it’s surrounding. Use of polythene in the school premises is prohibited.
8. Must not loiter in and around school in the school uniform after school hours,near other bus stops,internet
cafes,shopping centers or any other public places.
9. Unauthorized presence of students at the school is not allowed.
10. Must bring all their text books and writing books as per their time table ,complete their homework and assignments
11. Must take active participation in school activities.
12. Must do their ‘Very best’ to represent their school with pride at all occasions in society.
13. School hours are from 7.30 am to 1.30 pm from Monday to Friday.Must be punctual.
14. Absenteeisms should submit an excuse letter(Hand Book)on being absent from school and should submit a medical
certificate if the absent period is more than 03 Days.
15. Things not to have and things to be mindful about:
Magazines,card packs,CD’s,DVD’s,Cassettes,Radios,Flash Drives, dongles,Cameras,MP3’s,MP4’s,Walkmans,Video
Games,Teen Books,Mobile Phones,SIM Cards, Prepaid Cards,Mobile Phones particularly with internet facilities,Casual
colored Dresses,/T-Shirts/Trousers,Toys,Cosmetics,Gel on hair and Jewelery of all types are not permitted in the
16. Students are not allowed to take part in commercial programmes such as fashion shows,advertisements,etc.,except on
special permission given by the Principal.
17. Students should bring the Handbook(Communication Book)everyday and be able to submit it when asked to(Hand Book
should contain correct and current personal details including contact numbers of Parents/Guardian)
18. Students should not attend extra classes in school uniform.
19. All visitors including students,old girls,parents,are expected to dress decently when visiting the school. Persons,who are
dressed in jeans,tights,short skirts,short dresses,tank tops,etc. Will not be permitted to enter the school premises. Also they
should sign on the book at the security point.
20. School fees must be paid on or before 25th of every month.
Arrears in school fees for more than two months will compel the school management to take necessary action.(Abide by the
student code of discipline and student safety pledge).
Designed By : Mrs.Malini Ranasinghe
former principal of K.G.S
Developed By : Tharindu Rajapaksha
of Information Sciences
a subsidiary of Kandy Grammar School
Copyrights © 2016 Kandy Grammar School
Kandy Grammar School
This website was
School Office:(+94)81 223 6771
Senior School & Junior School:(+94)81 223 6772
(+94)81 223 6771
Primary School:(+94)81 222 4301
Infant School:(+94)81 220 0638